Welcome!

:: BROWSE CONTENT BY CATEGORY


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crime Scene Video: Northeast Baltimore

A shooting in NE Baltimore on Friday morning. This time, some guys were arguing over their dogs. A shot rang out. One guy was shot in the face. Police swarmed into the neighborhood and shut it down. Cops think the shooter got away. (Here is my short story.)

Funny story: I got there right before they started extended the crime scene area, got out of my car, and started walking around with my video camera before I was ordered outside the yellow tape as it was being put up. Agent Donny Moses, a police spokesman, was kind enough to drive my car out of the area so I could drive back to the office and hand off my video to editor Anica Butler. Video clips from Kim Hairston are also featured here.

No comments: